You are hereHome ›
The Server Arena
I know I promised this thing three maps ago, but it's finally here: the Official Server Arena, also known as the Ender of Men Arena. It's huge, has several neat features, and will continue to improve as we add more to it.
To inaugurate this auspicious occassion, tomorrow (or later today as the case may be) we will be holding the first event. It's going to be every server player VS the server staff in a "Storm the Castle" style event. Now, some info:
- The game ends when the Staff is dead or someone activates the lever at the top of fort.
- The staff will be killable, won't fly or vanish, and will be limited in commands. We will have compasses though.
- Players cannot use compasses.
- Weapons are available in the chests surrounding the arena. You can use your own armor/weapons, but if you die don't expect them to be returned to you/reimbursed for them.
- Everyone who participates will walk away with a minor prize, but the person who flips the lever/kills the last Staff member will get a grand prize.
I intend for this to start at 8pm, EST (16 hours from now), but it may be delayed if a significant portion of players can't make it. I'm also considering doing this twice, depending on how the first one goes.
I'd also like to hold several different games this week (such as CTF and PvP deathmatches) but that depends on how often we can reset the arena for different types of games.