Official Rules For Akintudne's Server
Below is a list of the rules, albeit one subject to modifications and additions. Failure to follow these rules will result in punitive actions.
- Destroying a block placed by another player
- Defacing structures or signs by placing blocks
- "It looked abandoned."
- "I was only borrowing the resources."
- "Player X built it on my land."
- "Player X was banned, so I should get to take his/her stuff."
- Taking from chests not clearly marked as public
- Removing resources from structures
- Attempting to lag or crash the server
Temporary ban, duration determined by the severity of the offense
- Entering the home of another player without permission
- Attempting to look into chests/furnaces/etc
- Verbally abusing or threatening the staff or another player
- Excessively spamming chat
- Posting offensive signs or creating offensive, religious or political symbols out of resources
- Leaving random holes in the map
- Repeatedly using all caps
- Incessantly attempting to get someone's attention
- Unnecessary, obscene, or crude comments
- Typing asterisks to imitate the swearing censor
- Circumventing the censor
- Triggering multiple WorldGuard alert events
- Exploiting glitches
- Using client-side mods
- Flying or speed mods
- The X-Ray Texture Pack
- Attempting to spawn items
- Failure to heed reasonable requests from the staff
Use of lesser vulgarities (PG-13 and below) in chat
- The fact that they are censored does not make it okay
Using languages other than English in public chat
- We're not nationalistic, we just can't moderate what we don't understand
- Asking for a moderator's or administrator's attention for dealing with trivial issues, or repeatedly trying to gain a moderator's or administrator's attention.
- Advertising for other servers
- Any situation involving posting the name, URL, or IP of another server may be considered advertising
- Building 1 x 1 pillars. They're ugly, unnecessary, and will be removed on sight
For all ranks:
- Do not claim land for other players. Only exception is the renting or sale of residences
- Do not take advantage of new players to claim land or create warps.
For Expert rank:
- Do not claim land for players under any circumstance
- Do not spawn items for other players by any means, includes placing spawners, loading dispensers, etc
- Do not WorldEdit for other players beyond flattening land -Yes this refers to moving, copying, pasting, deleting builds
- Do not use //regen in Main, and do not remove builds without residences (expired leases)
- Please defer to staff on these, and consult first if you feel an exception is needed
Consequences for violating the rules may vary from those previously stated, and not every case will necessarily result in the same action every time.
Repetition of the same offense will elevate the response to the next tier (i.e. committing multiple moderate offenses make the next instance a major offence).